SHRI GANESH VINAYAK FOUNDATION
Shri Ganesh Vinayak Foundation is a humanitarian and development wing of Shri Ganesh Vinayak Medical Science Pvt Limited which is working across all levels for the upliftment of poor socio-economic background people since 2015 in Chhattisgarh, India .
To ensure that maximum marginalized communities of Chhattisgarh receives at least minimum basic requirement to improve quality of life.
SGV Foundation fighting against all odd for its countrymen wants to spearhead a healthy nation by inculcating the value of joy of sharing.
• Screening and Identification of areas where the help is required in different capacities through surveys
• Creation of database
• Conceptualizing different programs according to the needs highlighted
• Creating a systematic system to guide and implement various projects
• Arrangement of monetary and kind support
• Evaluation and report generation
• Passionate and dedicated volunteers to take care of the various projects
• Specialized experts to train the volunteers to execute activities for SGV Foundation.
Founder Life Members
Dr. ANIL GUPTA
Dr. CHARUDUTT KALAMKAR
Dr. SUNIL MALL
Dr. AMRITA MUKHERJEE
Dr. MAMTA MALL
SHRI BRIJNARAYAN MALL
SHRI SAMRENDRA NATH MUKHOPDHYAY
In Front Of Colors Mall, In Front Of Ganga Diagnostic, Near Muskan Residency, New Dhamtari Road, Pachpedi Naka, Lalpur Raipur (C.G.)